VMware launches AirWatch Express to simplify MDM
For companies with limited IT infrastructure, resources and support, the task of managing mobile devices can be perceived as costly and overly complex. Thanks to continued innovation and leadership in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, VMware has introduced a solution to eliminate these barriers to entry. AirWatch Express is a simple and affordable mobile device management (MDM) solution designed to get mobile devices up and running quickly by minimizing the technical steps typically needed for set-up and management.
AirWatch Express is designed to enable admins to easily configure devices for access to apps, email and Wi-Fi, and take advantage of better security with data encryption and remote lock and wipe actions if a device is lost or stolen. Because companies with smaller or no IT departments still have the same basic mobile needs as enterprises, AirWatch Express provides an affordable and intuitive way to keep up with the fast pace of mobile technology. The cloud-based solution delivers an intuitive MDM experience and is available for iOS, macOS, Android and Windows 10 for just $30 per device per year.
How AirWatch Express Works
Get started quickly with:
- Simple wizards and blueprints
- Integration with existing directories, email systems and Wi-Fi networks
- No software to install or new system to buy
- On-demand support and self-service training
Manage devices and data access with ease by:
- Assigning apps and policies to groups of users or individual users with just a few clicks
- Enjoying real-time visibility into all devices in an interactive, web-based console
- Remotely locking and locating devices over the air
- Easily installing apps and software to devices from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Microsoft Store
- Configuring Wi-Fi so that devices automatically connect to your network
- Quickly setting up company email on employee devices
Secure your devices from data leakage by:
- Encrypting data and enforcing passcode policies on connected devices
- Making sure users cannot change certain settings or install unwanted software
- Protecting corporate data through remote lock or wipe if a device is ever lost or stolen
Contact Tech Orchard today for help determining if AirWatch Express might be right for your organization, and for details on how to start your free 30-day trial.
Comments are closed