Join the Tech Orchard Team
At Tech Orchard, weâ€™re committed to putting people first and office politics aside. We believe in doing our best to help one another thrive while underscoring our commitment to ensuring clients have the tools and technology they need to leverage meaningful mobility.
Our team is small but mighty, nimble yet purposeful. We are constantly looking for talented self-starters who are also a combination of tech oriented, task driven and time-management masters. If you think you have what it takes to join the Tech Orchard team, review our open positions and email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Tech Orchard is seeking a tech-oriented individual who can take charge of a variety of tasks in a time-sensitive environment. Must be entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, extremely detailed and able to work with a variety of clients.Â The successful candidate will LOVE technology and understand the opportunity in the mobile space.Â Tech Orchard is a fast-growing mobile IT strategy company, with advancement opportunities and monthly bonuses available.
Responsible for day-to-day Mobile Device Management (MDM)/Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) installations for customer evaluations and purchases. Takes care of all support needs for customers on the MDM/EMM platform.
Configure/install/troubleshoot various software issues related to the installation and maintenance of MDM products. Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to accommodate a variety of skill levels.Â Act as a proactive resource for TechOrchard clients by identifying new features and updates of mobile technology in general and of MDM/EMM platforms specifically. Provide detailed documentation whenever necessary for our customers and our employees.
- Provide courteous and prompt support to all customers and teammates.
- Setup, configure and install new MDM/EMM instances.
- Familiarity with and interest in mobile devices is a must (iOS, Android, Blackberry, MS, etc).
- Strong desktop and server knowledge for troubleshooting are a must for performing installations.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new or upgraded hardware/software to ensure proper operation and performance for customers.
- Work with vendors for product enhancement announcements and other issues.
- Utilize basic network skills to help in solving customer MDM issues.
- Be able to identify, access, and use resources for trouble shooting and continued education (internet, webinars, etc.).
- Estimate appropriate project deliverables as requested.
- Accurately determine resource requirements for a particular project/task.
- Attend team meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Work with teammates to prioritize tasks.
- Read relevant trade magazines and books to keep skills current.
- Prepare and hone skills for next set of potential projects.
- Attend relevant seminars and trainings (may require out of state travel).
- Work with vendor(s) to obtain tools/utilities/support
- Undergraduate education in technology related field. Combinations of experience and formal schooling will be considered. MUST possess excellent customer service skills both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with software installation procedures is a requirement. Must be internet savvy.
- General working knowledge of MS Windows and Apple macOS.
- Experience supporting desktop and server environments. Some Microsoft Exchange knowledge or training is required.
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- General Mac OS experience and working knowledge
- MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
Preferred, not necessary:
- Experience in MDM/EMM platforms such as AirWatch, MobileIron, Maas360 or Intune.
- AirWatch/VMware technical certifications
- VMware virtualization software experience:
- Horizon, NSX, vSphere, VM management
- Certification in Microsoft products, especially Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server OS tracks.
- A+ certifications:
- Network +
This is a part time or full time position. The opportunity is ideal for someone who wants flexibility in their work schedule, work from home on various projects, and get away from office/company politics.Â Some travel is required including travel to client sites.