Tech Orchard Partners
An important part of being the best is partnering with the best. Thatâ€™s why at Tech Orchard, weâ€™ve built a lasting relationship with Gartnerâ€™s highest rated enterprise mobility management (EMM) and unified endpoint management (UEM) provider in the business: VMware AirWatch. As a VMware Solution Provider Partner, we can help you stay one step ahead of mobile trends impacting your organization. It also ensures you receive only the highest level of support for maximizing the value of mobility for your workforce.
Initially, businesses needed a way to enroll, manage and enforce compliance of mobile device usage in the workforce. That concept of mobile device management (MDM) began to evolve as devices became more capable and enterprise mobility management (EMM) was born. Today, the complexity of device types, application and use cases requires something more comprehensive: unified endpoint management (UEM). Weâ€™ve come to find that VMwareâ€™s AirWatch solution stands head and shoulders above its competition for enabling seamless transitioning into the digital workspace while allowing IT to benefit from a modern management approach.
Critical Components of AirWatch
AirWatch allows companies to support every endpoint and every user from a single management console. Through this console, your IT team can administrate every aspect of your mobile strategy, which may include the following:
- Intelligence â€“ Get complete visibility into your digital workspace and gain deep insights that enable data-driven decisions across your entire environment while automating policies for enhanced hygiene across your environment.
- Productivity Apps â€“ Help employees get more done faster with productivity apps that are engaging and intuitive built with a consumer-simple experience and enterprise-grade security, including Boxer, Browser, Content Locker and People Search.
- Workspace ONE Mobile Flows â€“ Empower users to easily accomplish tasks and get real-time information from other backend business systems through a compelling mobile email experience that offers next-level productivity with minimal time and effort.
- Bring Your Own Device â€“ A BYOD strategy allows you to separate and protect your organizationâ€™s data from employee-owned devices while giving users the opportunity to work from the device of their choice in a frictionless environment.
True EMM offers companies a way to manage any and all devices from initial onboarding through the configuration of apps and settings, to the application of security policies and remote troubleshooting seamlessly. AirWatch does so through:
- Mobile Device Management â€“ From simple asset and inventory management to device provisioning and deployment, get a grip on your mobile devices and leverage them successfully without bogging down your IT department.
- Mobile Application Management â€“ Develop a custom app catalog that makes it easy to distribute, secure and manage apps from various app stores with permissions adjusted to various users as needed.
- Mobile Content Management â€“ VMwareâ€™s Content Locker protects sensitive content in a corporate container and provides users with a central application to securely access, distribute and collaborate on the latest documents from their mobile devices.
Securely deploy and manage corporate resources and apps on any device â€“ mobile, PCs, wearables, rugged and IoT devices â€“ with Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management, the technology that powers Workspace ONE, our integrated digital workspace platform.
Comprehensive Support â€“ Enable a modern management approach for IT and uniquely support full PC lifecycle management (PCLM) of desktops right alongside mobile devices. Workspace ONE supports Android, Chrome OS, IoT, iOS, macOS, Rugged, Samsung KNOX and Windows 10.
To protect your most valuable company asset, AirWatch offers security at every layer for complete protection of your corporate data.Â Enabling endpoint security from the user all the way to the network, its robust features include:
- Access Management â€“ Improve security and satisfaction with password-less authentication, device compliance checks and integration of multi-factor authentication (MFA) that integrates with existing infrastructure.
- Conditional Access â€“ Control access to corporate data based on real-time device compliance state, manage risk with different access levels for different device categories and set authentication requirements based on various user statuses.
- VMware Mobile Security Alliance â€“ Protect your devices, secure apps, defend the network and guard cloud resources by leveraging the benefits of MSA, which includes best-of-breed providers across cybersecurity challenges.
If youâ€™re a small business looking for a simplified version of this powerful solution, ask us about AirWatch Express. This option keeps MDM simple by giving you visibility and control over your devices at an affordable price. Or, walk through a concise overview of AirWatch at https://whatisairwatch.com/.