2. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 16.
3. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH IT WAS COLLECTED AND IN OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES, WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
5. USE OF YOUR DATA 5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to provide you the Website Services, respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Company uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to facilitate the creation of and secure your Registration Credentials on our or our third party service providers’ networks; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Website Services and other products and services; send you administrative e-mail notifications; respond to your inquiries and requests; for our marketing purposes (including to contact you via email or telephone regarding our products and services); to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback. 5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Website, products and services. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
8. CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA. You may request changes to or deletion of your Personal Data by us, by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below, but please note that (a) we may not be able to edit or delete your Personal Data stored with our third party service providers and (b) we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Certain areas of the Website Services may permit you to edit your Personal Data yourself through your Registration Credentials. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We may also require you to enter a password to access your non-public information associated with your Registration Credentials. Please do not disclose your Registering Credentials to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.